[thelist] thelist Digest, Vol 121, Issue 5

Viggie viggie at viggie.com
Thu Apr 25 06:16:46 CDT 2013

Hi Nan,
> The B and B is The Hawthorne Inn, but their URL is
> http://www.concordmass.com
> Of course another inn owns hawthorneinn.com, but I keep telling them that
> hawthorneinn (hawthorneinnconcord.com, concordhawthorneinn.com)  needs to be
> in their URL, that concordmass.com is very confusing.

How they searched for their site?  Their B&B is at Concord, so a natural
search would be something like - bed and breakfast concord. Their site
is appearing in 7th place for this search in google (couldn't find them
in bing for same search, but appears 4th for - concord b&b inn ).

More than the exact keywords used for search. What do they expect out of
search rankings?  Do they get bookings / calls through their site?  They
have good rankings in TripAdvisor so it may not be too hard.

Just my 2 cents,

regards,
*Viggie*
Web Developer/Consultant