[thelist] thelist Digest, Vol 121, Issue 5

Nan Harbison nan at nanharbison.com
Thu Apr 25 14:54:45 CDT 2013

Hi Viggie,
I have a feeling bookings are down because it is an expensive inn, and times
are bad.
When I look at their google analytics for the past year, their hits are
lower in the last 5 months. But it is a seasonal business to some extent,
busier in the summer and fall (for foliage viewing and apple picking).
Thanks, I hadn't checked Trip Advisor.
Nan