[thelist] EVOLT15

Navin Dhanuka email at geek007.com
Mon Nov 18 05:37:28 CST 2013

Hi All,

I saw Evolt.org sometime in 2000.
I made contact with some good people.

Someone wrote me a JavaScript for my website for a client and just shared
smilies.
Someone from Macromedia took my discussion very seriously.

Then we had a basic version of Web1.0 when K.I.S.S. = Keep It Simple
SZtupid.
Now we have Web2.0 and K.I.S.S. = Keep It Simple & Social.
We have Wordpress, we have FaceBook, we have Twitter, KhanAcademy, SaaS.
The web has evolved in to really Web2.0
Oh hardware, we have tablets (iPads), smartphones (iPhones & Androids)

My expectation from Web3.0 is not huge.
It will definitely have CRM not as Customer Relationship Management but
Civilian Resource Management.
It will be for Neitzens only. Thats what I see.

Regards,
Navin Dhanuka
http://blog.geek007.com