[thelist] PHP Mail() function

Santilal Parbhu santilal at scorpioneng.co.nz
Fri May 30 18:25:10 CDT 2014

Hi

Hey thanks for the help.  However, I have found that I am barking up the
wrong tree.  I inserted a test script and found that it worked.  So then I
disabled everything in my script that accesses the database and essentially
just left the mail() part.  This also worked.  So there must be something in
the data that I select that is stopping the email going out.  Perhaps a
control character or similar.  Is this possible.  Is there a way that I
should be sanitising the data that comes from the mysql.

Thanks.

Santilal