[thelist] PHP Mail() function

Paul Waring paul at xk7.net
Sat May 31 09:48:49 CDT 2014

If you're having problems using mail(), you might want to try using a
library which handles most of the processing for you, and makes sure
that the message is valid before sending it.

Some libraries which you might like to try:

http://swiftmailer.org/
http://framework.zend.com/manual/1.12/en/zend.mail.html

Paul

--