[thelist] Hacked website

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Sat May 31 10:45:51 CDT 2014

Sometimes the first computer that is infected is the person updating the
sites so run local scans (scan anyone who has admin/ftp/ssh/remote access)
after that you will need to reset passwords.  After that is done then I
would suggest that you use a plugin like Wordfence or Sucuri you can run
scans and they will list the infected files and you can tick through the
long, exhausting list.