[thelist] Posting for "thelist" - Great Opportunity for Web Developer with Background in GIS!

Adriene Dickerson adriene.dickerson at ssaihq.com
Fri Apr 15 07:57:33 CDT 2016

ATTN WEB DEVELOPERS: Are you interested in building tools to study our planet and support the people living on it? SSAI has a great opportunity for a creative and motivated Front-End Web Map App Developer to support the "Worldview" project at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center, an open source (https://github.com/nasa-gibs/worldview) web application for interactively browsing full-resolution imagery and data products from NASA's Earth observing satellites within hours of being captured.

We're looking for a developer with 3+ years of experience in designing and developing web sites and interfacing with web services.  You can check out the Worldview project at: https://worldview.earthdata.nasa.gov/.  To apply, simply visit our Careers page at www.ssaihq.com for more information on this and other available positions at SSAI!

For more information, please email our Technical Recruiter at adriene.dickerson at ssaihq.com or call 301-867-2030.

Thanks!

Adriene Dickerson, PHR, SHRM-CP

HR Generalist/Technical Recruiter

adriene.dickerson at ssaihq.com

301.867.2030  Direct

301.794.8404  Fax

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

Science and Technology with Passion

10210 Greenbelt Road, Suite 600

Lanham, MD 20706

www.ssaihq.com <http://www.ssaihq.com/>

EEO/AA - M/F/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities

Please be mindful about forwarding this e-mail; it may contain confidential information that is not intended for anyone else. Thank you.