[thelist] Hello World, Hello Stars, H

Chris Dorer cdorer at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 09:56:55 CDT 2016

Funny how WordPress has simplified Web Development. That, Google, the
copious amounts of Javascript and css frameworks, and stackoverflow has
made email lists sort of archaic.

I definitely missed watching the questions and answers fly by my inbox and
watching the social aspect of this community make my day.