[thelist] Usability question: home page vs dashboard at same URL

Nadeem Hosenbokus nadeem at nadeemh.com
Fri Sep 16 08:50:29 CDT 2016

Hello,

I'm assuming that the marketing on the unauthenticated homepage is to sell
the service. Once sold, the user wouldn't need to see the marketing anymore.

Is there any value in the marketing content for someone who has already
registered?

Incidentally, wouldn't there still be a "home" link regardless? It would
link to either the marketing homepage or the dashboard.

Nadeem Hosenbokus
(230) 5766 9169
www.nadeemh.com
http://mu.linkedin.com/in/nadeemhosenbokus