[thelist] Domain issues

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Tue Jan 7 00:22:44 UTC 2020

An outlier? Maybe not. I also use stackoverflow and various
software-specific forums for advice and occasionally hire freelancers.
Sometimes the response is there, sometimes you have to fend through
weeks to get answers if you indeed get an answer. thelist provided a
warm body with a heart. It was a thing of beauty. Recently I ran into a
problem with one of my gmail accounts. Trying to get support from google
via their feedback form is a challenge. Human beings are good.

--
Bob Meetin
www.dottedi.biz

Perfectionism: The Fine Art of Procrastination

LinkedIn | https://www.linkedin.com/in/bobmeetin