[thelist] Domain issues

Scott Dexter dexilalolai at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 06:25:19 UTC 2020

 Thelist is ALIVE ?!
Holy crap!

    On Thursday, January 9, 2020, 06:04:29 PM MST, Hassan Schroeder <hassan.schroeder at gmail.com> wrote:

 Having discovered list mail while cleaning out my spam folder  :-(

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 10:00 AM Phil Turmel <philip at turmel.org> wrote:

> I prefer email for technical discussions but acknowledge that I'm an
> outlier.  /:

Agreed on the preference but yeah,

> Forums based on Discourse or Discord seem to be dominating now-a-days.

^^ that and Slack, plus other social media, plus people who've
basically grown up with Stack Overflow, etc.

Time and tide... but good to see some familiar names!

H*
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder at gmail.com
twitter: @hassan

* * Please support the community that supports you.  * *
http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/