[thesite] anyone got a minute?

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Wed Apr 18 14:01:09 CDT 2001

On Wednesday, April 18, 2001, at 02:43 PM, Dean Mah wrote:

> - Don't seem to be able to edit events outside of the current month.
>   I put an event in for my birthday in Aug and I can't edit or delete
>   it.

Looks like there needs to be an attribute passed when you hit "edit
event" in any month other than current to let the app know where you
are.  So, you'd go to the month you need to edit, hit "edit event" and
get a URL something like:
	http://admin.evolt.org/?month=5&year=2001&action=edit

Dig?

Is that something that will work?

Hitting edit currently kicks you back to the current month, and
hitting >> kills the edit state.

bob
--
bob davis