[thesite] Question about "New Comments" on Sidebar

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Sun Dec 9 16:30:35 CST 2001

Ben,

I don't think anyone answered this .... ??

Anyway .. yeah, I know what you mean .. we've debated in the past the use of

As for it showing up even if the comment is empty .. well, yeah I guess
that's a bug.  It will, however, change since .jeff added the code necessary
to make the Subject and Body of comments mandatory.  Once we roll teo ->
weo, there shouldn't be anymore empty comments or missing titles.

HTH,

Michele