[thesite] Evolt Images [Was re: ftp to the live site]

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Mon Dec 10 16:13:48 CST 2001

i think this is a pretty good idea.. maybe more people would make evolt
type images if they had the sources for them?

aard, would it be a prob to move some of those PSD's and ollys to the
evolt_images page? maybe something like, "wanna make an evolt image
yourslef, here's the files to start" would help too

.djc.