[thesite] food.evolt.org

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Fri Nov 23 12:11:20 CST 2001

Madhu,

On Nov 23, Madhu Menon had something to say about [thesite] food.evolt.org

>When is food.evolt.org going live? :)

When it's done. As of now, as far as the coding goes, there's me, and
then there's... me (more credits
here: http://food.evolt.org/article/About_food_evolt_org/10672/10692/index.html).
Which means that the backend is a slave to my schedule unless someone else
steps up. So, if you wanna help...

>I'd like to contribute more recipes, but haven't because nobody knows about
>it yet.

That's ok. It'll be there when it does go live. As you can see, there are
already a number of articles there.

>And I'd like to request a category for "cooking techniques" :)

What exactly would you put into that? So far, the cooking techniques have
been included in the recipe articles themselves.

Thanks,

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com