[thesite] food.evolt.org

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Nov 23 13:16:03 CST 2001

At 11:41 PM 11/23/2001, Warden, Matt opined:

>Which means that the backend is a slave to my schedule unless someone else
>steps up. So, if you wanna help...

Don't know jack about CF, I'm afraid. If it were ASP...

> >And I'd like to request a category for "cooking techniques" :)
>
>What exactly would you put into that? So far, the cooking techniques have
>been included in the recipe articles themselves.

Techniques are cooking fundamentals like "how to stir-fry vegetables", "how
to debone a chicken", "how to make scallion flowers", "Coconuts - How to
open, grate and extract milk", etc. These are tutorials by themselves.

Madhu

Madhu Menon
User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net