[thesite] category descriptions

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Sun Oct 14 14:24:53 CDT 2001

Emily Christensen wrote on 13/10/01 9:56 pm

>REVIEWS & LINKS
>[I was thinking that maybe we can change the name of this category to
>"reviews" and preface each headline with what is being reviewed. i.e.,
>"Book: 'Don't Make me Think'." "Web site: webcms.org." Make sense? Yes? No?
>Now that we have deo do we really even need a links option?]

Good question, Em.

Given that we've been discouraging the 'hey, check out this site'
type submissions for weo, dropping '& LINKS' sounds like a damned good
idea.

Cheers
Martin

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland