[thesite] if anyones bored..

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Sun Oct 21 02:00:38 CDT 2001

On Oct 20, Daniel J. Cody had something to say about Re: [thesite] if...

>i also think a lot more people here *and* on thelist would contribute
>code(if you think about it, there are only about 3, maybe four of
>us(jeff, me, josh, matt) that contribute right now). and we get a lot of

AND, I would have NEVER touched CF if I didn't have to in order to work on
the evolt code. I've never used it anywhere else and don't plan to. It
just do it for me... dunno why.

Just thought I'd throw that out there...

>i would like to say though that my PHP skills are getting 313373 ;)

hmmm... but your h4x0r sp3oll1ng sk1llz are quite sub-par.

In fact, upon further consideration: WTF! 313373? eieele. eleete. i give
up...

;-)

--
mattwarden