[thesite] RE: [Admin] CodeFest: Updated Files and LOTTD

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Mon Sep 10 22:06:53 CDT 2001

> I've updated the CodeFest files. You can access them here:
> http://members.evolt.org/Mishka/CodeFest_2001/

I have concerns that the user defined stylesheet features may sap
development time which could be better directed at other features.

As much as we have become excited about it in the past, and justified the
glitz by noting that people with poor eyesight would benefit, are we not
simply duplicating a feature available in most modern browsers (IE has it,
and I'd certainly expect Netscape 6 and Mozilla to have it also)?

Or is it notably different due to the custom style applying only to the
evolt site?

How will the shit-to-do-list proposed by Michele be prioritised in the days
leading up to the codefest?

isaac