[thesite] CodeFest: Updated Files and LOTTD

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 10 23:00:07 CDT 2001

Next step in Tip Harvester development?  Eventually, one of the goals
should be to meet the original tip harvesting requirement at:

   http://members.evolt.org/martin/thetips/reqs.html

if everyone still agrees with them.

Immediately, it would be good to have an interface to search and
display tips.  Something similar to what Seth did for thelist messages
would be good to display a week's worth of tips.

We also need to get the tips classified by a canonical tip type
eventually so search by type is meaningful.

Dean