[Sysadmin] [theforum] New server [finally] ready!

David Kaufman david at gigawatt.com
Fri Nov 14 21:56:04 CST 2008

Hi Dean,

> David Kaufman <david at gigawatt.com> wrote:
>> I'm pleased to announce that evolt's new server (named "tron") is
>> finally
>> up and running Debian 4.0 (etch)!
>
> Good job.

Thanks!

>> The tron.evolt.org address is not the in public dns,
> DNS update has propagated, to me at least.

Ah, sweet.  Just out of curiosity, where would this change be made on
tempest in /var/cache/bind/dns/org.evolt ?

I was about to change it there, but the filoe warns to use CVS and cvs
(well, my cvs checkout, at least) is throwing a lock permissions error when
i try to update.... anyways

> My public key is fetchable from
>
> http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x635F8FC1
>
> Dean

...and here's your password:

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
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=teVz
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

-dave