[thechat] Hi and testing...

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Mon Feb 19 21:47:53 CST 2001

Hi guys..

I'm here too .. no tips required .. free for all discussions .. guess we'll
make up guidelines as we go along if they are required.  I would think spam,
email hoaxes, etc. would be considered unacceptable.  Jokes .. or funny
sites .. somehow related to web dev .. they should be fine.  As far as
commercial postings .. if it's spam related, i.e. check out my new get rich
quick scheme, I say no.  But if ya want to talk about web dev business,
strategies, clients from hell, billing practices, etc., I think that's fine.
Out and out advertising or soliciting no.

Just my thoughts .. open for discussion of course.  :)

Tomorrow night, I'll suggest if everyone wants to send a brief paragraph
introducing themselves to the group.  With the U.S. holiday, I'm sure we'll
see the numbers increase tomorrow as folks get back to work.

Have a great night,

Michele