[thechat] International RSI Awareness Day - February 29 (28)

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu Feb 22 10:17:05 CST 2001

Hi Chatters ..

I don't think this "really" belongs on thelist, but, in light of recent discussions on their, I thought I would forward this info along.

Though this announcement specifically deals with the forum in Toronto, there are other events listed on the web site, as well as literature, etc.

Hope it is of use to someone,

Michele

February 28, 2001 International RSI Awareness Day  - Because Work Shouldn't Hurt

To mark the second International Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) Awareness Day,  an RSI Information Forum is being held at Metro Hall in Toronto.

Join us for an informative evening, as we discuss preventing, treating and accommodating RSI.  Learn how to protect yourself from this crippling, yet preventable disorder.  Unfortunately, no one is immune from RSI.  Don't become another statistic.  Prevention is the only cure and awareness is
the key to prevention.  Remember that Work Shouldn't Hurt !!

RSI Public Information Forum

Where: Metro Hall, Rotunda (Street Level)
55 John St., Toronto (King & John St).
Subway: St. Andrew Station follow signs for Metro Hall

When:  February 28, 2001
RSI Forum and Panel Discussion: 7 - 9 pm
RSI Information Fair:  6 - 7 pm, 9 - 9:30 pm

Admission Free.  All are welcome. Refreshments will be served.  Door Prizes.

For more information, contact Audrey at (416)461-2411 or email Catherine at: cfenech at arvotek.net
Sponsored by the Toronto RSI Support Group.

International RSI Awareness Day - February 29 (28)
          Because work shouldn't hurt

http://www.ctdrn.org/rsiday