[thechat] isn't it friday yet?!?!

Nicole Parrot nicole at parrot.ca
Thu Feb 22 16:45:38 CST 2001

Well, just because I think it's impolite to lurk without letting others
know, here's a short presentation.
Hi! I'm here!

And my addition to this list:
1. There are some days in a hero's life, that he'd rather be the bad guy.

(argh. somehow, it sounds so much better in French, it does lose in the
translation).

Nicole