[thechat] How did this get in?

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Fri Feb 23 17:38:57 CST 2001

on 2/23/01 6:13 PM, Kevin Stevens at kjs at ratking.co.uk wrote:

> Being as I started this thread it kinda reminded me about one of the things
> I used to like on the Evolt list when I first joined, the URLOTD (U.R.L. Of
> The Day). Would I be out of order suggesting that this chat list would be
> the ideal place to start that up again?

I think this would be a great place for stuff like that - unless it's got
real content that could be really helpful for everyone on the main list.

The 'all your base are belong to us' site was very funny and great to see
here, but would have been OT for the main list.  Something like
http://www.bookmarklets.com/ is very cool to know about for workers of the
web though - lots of good tools there for us - so it would be on topic for
thelist (actually, it would be a great tip).

bob

--

bob davis
bobd at members.evolt.org