[thechat] Re: Ping, Pong, <table>

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Tue Feb 27 14:55:07 CST 2001

On Tuesday, February 27, 2001, From: Chris Spruck
<cspruck at mindspring.com> said:

Chris,

[snip intro]

Ditto, sounds pretty much like where I'm coming from, cept without the
ColdFusion and VB.

[snip stuff about Dan]

Have to echo that statement. Dan (and the other evolt admins of course)
don't get enough praise. In the 8 years (god! has it been that long?!)
I've been playing with this internet thingy, evolt is by far the best
list/site/community I have ever subbed to, ever.

Hey Dan, any plans to visit the UK? You sound like a guy who might be
able to keep up with my alcohol consumption *:) Got a great bar here in
Oxford that I reckon would be right up your alley called Freuds. It's in
an old converted church (vaulted ceilings, stained glass windows, pews
converted into seats... lush) that has the best stocked bar in the world.
Impressive range of cocktails as well.

Did I mention it stays open until 3am? *:)

>Film Recommendation - Pi - http://www.pithemovie.com/
>  I'd be curious to hear what you think if you've seen it.

Oh yes, fantastic film. Have to love the noise they use to simulate Max's
migraines. Cracking soundtrack as well. Written by Clint Mansell of PWEI
fame.

Ahh, Pop Will Eat Itself, now there was an underrated band.

G.