[thechat] MS Word Weirdnes

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Tue Feb 27 15:06:07 CST 2001

Okay, my weirdness can out-weird your weirdnes (or something)...

First I went to the link you posted, and I clicked the MSWord link. It
diplayed in my browser (IE5.5) quite well (but I didn't actually download
it).

Then your mail came through, and I tried to open the attachment and
kerBLOOie! Word bombed and took several other docs with it. It doesn't
appear to have affected them, though.

Now when I try to get the doc from your web site, it don't work. ?>:|

Have you run a virus scan on your Mac recently? I don't think there's
anything that could wander from platform to platform, but I'm baffled. Try
saving it as RTF?