[thechat] Re: Ping, Pong, <table>

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue Feb 27 15:49:07 CST 2001

Garrett Coakley wrote:

> Have to echo that statement. Dan (and the other evolt admins of course)
> don't get enough praise. In the 8 years (god! has it been that long?!)
> I've been playing with this internet thingy, evolt is by far the best
> list/site/community I have ever subbed to, ever.

On behalf of all the other adminions, you're welcome :) Glad you like what we have to offer..

The cool thing is though, evolt is what you guys make of it. the people
that run shit can only do so much, in the end it comes down to the people
within the community, you guys.. so you should thank yourself too :)

> Hey Dan, any plans to visit the UK? You sound like a guy who might be
> able to keep up with my alcohol consumption *:) Got a great bar here in
> Oxford that I reckon would be right up your alley called Freuds. It's in
> an old converted church (vaulted ceilings, stained glass windows, pews
> converted into seats... lush) that has the best stocked bar in the world.
> Impressive range of cocktails as well.

I've been debating whether or not to take a speaking thing there for some oracle users
group conference which is next fall, we'll see :)

but ya, if i ever get there, we're having a beervolt to end all beervolts ;)

.djc.