[thechat] Re: Ping, Pong, <table>

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Tue Feb 27 18:18:15 CST 2001

On Tuesday, February 27, 2001, "Daniel J. Cody" <djc at starkmedia.com> said:

>The cool thing is though, evolt is what you guys make of it. the people
>that run shit can only do so much, in the end it comes down to the people
>within the community, you guys.. so you should thank yourself too :)

I don't think I've posted enough to warrant a pat on the back just yet.

Seem to remember I joined a couple of months after the exodus from
monkeyjunkies, which was what, 2-2 1/2 years ago? Since then I've
probably posted about 3 times.

One of the problems being a lone freelancer, jack of all trades, master
of none, it's a bit difficult judging that fine line between imparting a
nugget of wisdom or just making a total arse of myself *:)

It's on my New Years resolution list though!

1:Post more useful stuff to thelist

just above

2:Give up smoking
3:Drink less
4:Work out what all the buttons on the washing machine do

(and my favourite)

5: Decorate the flat.

>I've been debating whether or not to take a speaking thing there for some
>oracle users group conference which is next fall, we'll see :)
>
>but ya, if i ever get there, we're having a beervolt to end all beervolts ;)

I'll alert the emergency services *:)

G.