PBR (was RE: [thechat] Beervolts

T.Abbey Abbey at abbeyink.com
Tue Feb 27 19:23:22 CST 2001

>It's all about branding. Anheuser Busch has done a much better job of
>that, and
>consequently, they're stinking rich.

Busch and Miller are pretty much neck-n-neck, revenues really depend on the
ad campaigns and lately Busch (the Bud brand) reigns.

>I'd take Budweiser stock, but not their beer.
>
>Well, been fun, but I got cajun food waitin for me :)

Got some Turbo Dog??

Proudest day of my life was not when my oldest graduated, but the day he
brought me a six of Blackened Voodoo (same little brewery that makes Turbo
Dog I think) -- ahh, guess I did something right after all??

O.k., now I need to run up to that liquor store and see what else they
might have.