[thechat] Digesting Digests

Sabrina Dent, Apperception sabrina.dent at appercept.co.uk
Tue Feb 27 20:04:37 CST 2001

Hi Michele - no, there's no problem with either of my digests, I was just
curious.

Daniel, thank you for the explanation. It was very clear, especially given
the 12 pack of Bass and the bottle of Bombay... oh my! :o)

I like a nice Kettle 1 martini, but you can't seem to get it in the UK for
love nor money. Bummer.

Ta,
Bri