[thechat] PWEI

Chris Spruck cspruck at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 27 23:34:38 CST 2001

Don't know anything about PWEI, but this caught my eye, while I was trying
to get the Amazon link into my last note. Aronofsky directed another movie
after Pi, called Requiem for a Dream. Clint Mansell also did the soundtrack
for RfaD, so you PWEI fans might be interested.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004Y6Q5/qid%3D983337961/102-100094
0-0600956
(Here's hoping this link goes through properly...)

Reviews for Requiem say it's darker and more sinister than Pi, so if you
dig that sorta thang... and, Aronofsky is directing the next Batman movie,
so there finally might be one worth seeing. Can't wait to see what he comes
up with.

Chris