Austin Saturday Night (was: RE: [thechat] Beervolts)

matthew garrett matthew.garrett at snet.net
Wed Feb 28 11:54:38 CST 2001

Any place that serves Abita products is fine with me. I once had the
pleasure of drinking a beer from Abita's vat directly into my glass at their
brewery while waiting for them to fill the kegs for the bar I worked at.
Then I took a nap in the sunshine. Ahhh, the glory days.

The thought will make it easier to mentally prepare to drive there from NoNY
(North of New York) next week.

Should we over to re-make their wesite in exchange for our bar tab?

Matt