[thechat] moving to the UK - why?

T.Abbey Abbey at abbeyink.com
Thu Mar 1 14:29:33 CST 2001

Oops, my regionalism is showing -- Chi-town (pronounced shy) is just
another nickname for the Windy City aka the City of Big Shoulders and
probably several more nicknames I can't recall just this second and will
remember the moment I hit the send button.

And, in all honesty -- I avoid the actual city as much as possible. There's
/no/ sky -- just stacks and stacks of buildings 8(

(i want to go home, i want to go home, i want to go home)

<TAbbey />