[thechat] Driving in America

genghis at members.evolt.org genghis at members.evolt.org
Fri Mar 2 05:25:49 CST 2001

It's also a legal requirement for black cab drivers to take
a laminated advert poster from the foldup seat, turn it
back to front and wedge it in the front radiator grille
at a 30 degree angle.  Why else do you think that they
all do it?

jh

PS: It may give an insight to the group about my current
state of awakenesss to discover that I just spent 15
seconds looking for the 'degree' key on my keyboard.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com