[thechat] Anybody Hiring?

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Wed Mar 7 15:07:58 CST 2001

> Sorry about your pal, tho.  I'll keep an
> eye out.  Does he have some portfolio?s

 Cheers John
                    Unfortunately not. He's had a couple of web jobs,
firstly Garrett got him a job with Boxman (who later went down) and then
with MusicUnsigned (who have just gone down. Hey, is it me or is there a
pattern emerging..?). At Boxman he was doing a bit of coding, but mostly
just scanning & stuff. He's done some design for MusicUnsigned but, like you
said with your Channel Fly site, the design was pretty awful before he got
there. Apparently he has managed to salvage some stuff from MU and it can be
found at http://www.elphantasmo.com/default.asp . I forgot to say, he also
does Flash.

Thanks again
Kev