Biographical stuff (was: Re: [thechat] San Francisco)

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Mon Mar 12 13:59:15 CST 2001

On Mon, 12 Mar 2001 10:00:58 -0800, Joe Crawford <jcrawford at avencom.com> said:

>Anyone else do biographical stuff and travelogues on the web?

Well, http://polytechnic.co.uk has a travelogue of my visit to Oz over
the new year (the link is on the front page somewhere). There's also some
of my own musings on there but I never get to write as often as I would like.

Work sucks when it gets in the way of doing fun stuff *:)

> I find those kinds of sites pretty compelling -- you get
> to sort of walk a mile in someone else's shoes....

+1

Most definately, if I had a quid for every hour I've lost on other
peoples personal musings, well, my bank manager would probably be much
nicer to me.

G.