[thechat] back as well..

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue Mar 13 12:50:25 CST 2001

got in last night and pretty much hit the bed face first.. exhausted
today too, but in a good, 'holy shit we got a lot of things done this
weekend' kinda way.. i don't really have the energy to recount all of
the memorable(and not so much so ;) moments of the weekend, but BIG BIG
thanks to all the admins that held down the fort while we were all gone,
especially david and michele

i owe you guys a couple :)

so I've got to type up these notes that we took up our meeting and send
them to elfur so she can offiically document the happenings. i'm sure
you're going to hear a lot of 'remeber that time in austin' stories over
the next couple months ;)

peace, love, & linux

.djc.