[thechat] Pics from Evolticon2 in Austin

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Wed Mar 14 12:43:06 CST 2001

Hi all,

We've got pictures!

http://members.evolt.org/bobd/evolticon2/index.htm

Dave McLean took a bunch of pics of our little get-together in Austin, and
they wound up on my hard drive (had to dump them somewhere, and I had my
powerbook with me) which is why they are in my m.e.o space.

I wish they were in chronological order, but the little PhotoShop web
gallery thing just puts them in alpha order.  Hey - at least they have
descriptive names.

Watch this space for more verbose explanations of what the pictures are from
and who some of the people are.

Have fun!

bob

--