[thechat] Mobile Phone

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Fri Mar 16 06:38:09 CST 2001

> I know there's a Non-Profit group in Southern California that take old
> phones as donations and give them to victims of domestic abuse so they
have
> a 'life line' --though for the life of me I can't remember the name of the
> org....

Sorry, I should have been UK specific, but it's a good suggestion, I'll have
a hunt round to see if I can find anything similar over here.

> what about a friend, or a relative?

Trouble with this is the phone is on line rental, not "Pay as you Go", and
I'm taking the SIMM card out to put in my new phone so it's just a dead
bunch of circuits & a battery.

Kev
kjs at ratking.co.uk