[thechat] 5" B&W Video Monitor

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Mon Mar 19 11:48:55 CST 2001

Hoping there's some live video mavens out there.

Anyone know where to buy a couple of 5" B&W Video Monitors (or TVs with RCA
jacks, whatever)?  I've tried everything I can think of and have turned up
nothing.  Online, some store, whatever, I don't care.

Oh, and not part of a security package...
and not with a built-in AM radio or CD player or whatever such nonsense
Radio Shack has now.

If anyone knows of a place, I'd be eternally grateful.

Actually, is there just a good place to buy online video equipment in
general that I don't know of?

--Ben

Ben Dyer
Senior Internet Developer