Marriage (was: Re: [thechat] Announcement)

Ron White ronwhite at members.evolt.org
Thu Mar 22 07:58:58 CST 2001

No reason an online neighborhood should be any different from a brick and
mortar one. We just talk over miles instead of the fence. Its better than a
BnM one in lots of ways: I can crank my music as loud as I please and it
doesn't bother anyone, we can sit around nekkid and talk for hours and no
one is uncomfortable, my dog won't crap in your yard, I don't have to look
at the rusty car up on blocks in your front yard, etc :-)

Ron