[thechat] creation of intranet: how to?

genghis at members.evolt.org genghis at members.evolt.org
Thu Mar 29 04:32:33 CST 2001

Short answer: no.  NT was the same.

Longer answer: I'll bet that an intelligent comparison between the
registry settings under the following conditions...

	a) Single DHCP address only
	b) Two specified addresses

...would yield a registry hack fairly quickly.

Or KO your PC in the process >:-)

jh

PS: I have a couple of radio-related questions for you off-list,
if you're still into that sort of thing (as Martin suggests you
were).

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com