[thechat] Peer-to-Peer?

Tamara Abbey tamara at abbeyink.com
Wed Apr 4 07:58:53 CDT 2001

Hi all,

Well, my new computer is here and it is really fast -- so nice to join the
21st century.

My old machine is a 133 running Win95 and the new one is WinME. I did a
search at google and tried to find some info on peer-to-peer so I could
move my files over.

Is this even possible between such different OS's? Or, just get out the
floppy disks? Both machines do have nic cards, altho the old one balked big
time when we tried to network it with another Win95 machine. Maybe we just
don't know what we're doing?

Anyway, if anyone has any resources, links, etc., I would appreciate it!

Thanks,
<tamara />