[thechat] Help Scott Stop Bleeding?!

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at COMPAQ.com
Wed Apr 4 18:12:14 CDT 2001

What's internet savvy gonna do to help me stop bleeding??

sgd

Hmmmmm ....

I suppose three of us could tell you about the </arterial flow> tag you
forgot ...

While several others would pipe up and note that the <artery> was deprecated
anyway and that you should be using the <donor bodily-fluids="blood"> tag
instead ...

Many of us might have considered applying a tourniquet ... until someone
pointed out that tourniquets partition your bloodflow in a "framish" kind of
way and are therefore inherently "evil" ....

.... not to mention the hundreds of links on 'medical care', 'first aid',
'self help', cliparts of 'good health' and 'get-well soon card server
debugging tips' we could provide!!

;-)

{Smiling and quickly running off to a meeting!}

RonL.