[thechat] Peer-to-Peer?

Dave McLean thechat at dwcreative.com
Thu Apr 5 00:45:59 CDT 2001

On 4/4/01 3:47 PM, Ron White wrote:

> Last I recall making cable isn't one of the tests for the MCSE :-)

That's funny, I don't have an MCSE (in fact I'm a Mac user) and I've been
splicing my own CAT5 cabling whilst constructing my home 100BaseTX network.
I've sure learned a lot.  Got a great Router/Switch from Linksys for
$230CAD.  Fun, fun, fun.... can't wait to get a third computer to make the
network really useful.

-d
ps. don't even get me started on the garden hose, cold-air return, punctured
artery-in-my-hand story.

_________
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

 - Ski guide Roko Koell, of the CMH Bugaboo Lodge near
   Golden, British Columbia