[thechat] Re: baby names

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Thu Apr 5 09:47:20 CDT 2001

That hadn't occurred to me at all, actually.

If we're talking about the products that a person's name brings to mind,
then Morgan makes me think of spiffy sports cars with wooden frames and
beautiful coachwork.  Retro?  You'd have to have gone modern before you
can go retro...I love English sports cars.

Sunbeam Tiger
Jaguar XK-E (6cyl roadster, baby!)
Lotus 7
AC Ace (or, later on, the Cobra)
MG-A (mom had one in the mid 60's)
Morgan +8

Hey Martin - I like Morgan.  Sounds solid.

Who would you rather think is piloting the airplane you are in?  Morgan
or Chip?

bob

--
bob davis