[thechat] meesles (was RE: [***] Announcement)

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Thu Apr 5 16:26:33 CDT 2001

(har)

> >heh, yah, crap. I am SingleMan, hear me whinge!
>
> But...but...but...Han and Leia! On a cake!

feh. Let me introduce you to a guy I knew who, while working as a door
guy/security for a large brewpub here in Dallas, had this to say to Harrison
Ford as he entered the building: "Look, I have a Han Solo watch!" --note
this was two years ago.

> [ dons flame-retardant kilt and Prince Charlie ]
> Besides, SingleMan, weddings are *great* for picking up
> chicks! "No, on YOU
> that lime green and pink taffeta bridesmaid's dress looks HOT!" ;p

oh, I know this, believe you me. Tough to hit on a bridesmaid when yer the
groom, though (if you can share how you did it? --or is that confidential?)

> >Funny, though. Were you wearing your kilt?
>
> Does a plaid bathrobe count? Does it make you laugh harder?

nah, but I'm still laughing....

> You're getting a moose nugget keychain for Christmas, bucko.

COOL!

ya want some reeel Texas hot sauce?

I do have a magnet fetish, I'd rather have a moose nugget fridge magnet, if
there exist such things. Would fit in perfect....

> varnishing them, and turning them into jewelry and amusing
> dioramas (ya

got a pic of any? That would rank right up there with geodes...

sgd