[thechat] Tech device of my dreams becomes reality...

genghis at members.evolt.org genghis at members.evolt.org
Fri Apr 6 05:38:48 CDT 2001

Don't tell anyone I told you this, but Omnisky are
trialling a flat-rate service in the UK:

http://www.omnisky.co.uk

Vodafone network, Handspring, 3 months, ?400 (no calls yet but
definitely coming).

I formally renounce interest until I can listen to the radio on
one, which prolly means WinCE.  And the moment it gets released,
you're all coming out for a drink because I'll be *very* rich :-)

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com