[thechat] moosles (was RE: [***] Announcement)

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Fri Apr 6 10:38:03 CDT 2001

>From: Rachel Lam
>
>Moose nugget swizzle-sticks.

Hi, Rachel --

Yeah...they'll glue a moose turd onto anything up here if they think a
tourist will by it (or a resident will foist it upon an outsider ;)). Last
Christmas I toyed with the idea of making moose nugget creche scenes as
gifts, but I don't know how many people would actually find it amusing.

>We gave them to all the relatives for Christmas one year. I
>think they're all glad that we don't live in Alaska anymore. ;-)

Were you in Anchorage?

David